Contract Officer needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Exeter (90% remote working)
Duration - initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £17.36 ltd an hour
- To work as part of the strategic commissioning team for Integrated Adult Social Care in Devon County Council
- You will be helping to support the external provider markets with their recover plans and planning for winter pressures
- You will support the delivery of the financial recovery plan
- You will work with colleagues who are passionate about improving the lives of people we work with in our communities
- Develop and lead robust contract management process and build positive relations within the market
What is required?
- Some contract management experience will be of benefit
- An understanding of the changing health and social care environment in order to shape provision
- Experience at the interface between the public and independent sector in relation to commissioning
- Understanding of commissioning and ability to bring a commercial perspective to decision making
- Ability to work with data
- Car driver and access to a vehicle
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in Business/Economics field
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £17.36 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 21:07:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative