Care Assistant needed with Portsmouth City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Portsmouth
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 30 hours per week
Salary - £11.78 ltd an hour
- Working with Adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities within a day service setting.
- Dealing with people with dementia
- Mental Health issues
- Physical disabilities (so will need to have had some experience of these different client groups)
- Help with social activities and enabling clients to participate
- Personal care
- Assisting clients at meal times and all aspects of daily living
- Light food preparation
- Moving and handling duties
What is required?
- Experience within a similar role
- Have an understanding about the needs of older people
- Have a patient and empathetic natures
- Be able to cope under pressure and deal with an emergency in a calm manner
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £11.78 per hour
- Location: Portsmouth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 20:50:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator