Executive Support Assistant
Executive Support Assistant needed with Bath and North East Somerset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Keynsham
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £13 ltd an hour
- You will be part of a responsive, dynamic and agile team that provides high quality and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Leadership Team
- You will provide a high standard of support and assistance to the Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer, Directors, Leader or Council Members to enable them to fully carry out their responsibilities
What is required?
- Administrative experience
- Minute Taking experience
- Experience with diary management
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £13 per hour
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative