Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner needed with Slough Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Slough
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 25 hours per week
Salary - £13 ltd an hour
- 5 locations available in Slough
- To contribute as an experienced practitioner to all aspects of the daily operation of the setting, including implementation of operational plans and procedures; delivery of curriculum and educational programmes; catering; health and safety procedures; including safeguarding, cleaning routines and administration of children's records
- To provide full care and supervision for the children, ensuring that all their needs are met and working in close parentship with staff from local primary schools to provide fully integrated care and education
- To ensure that the setting's resources are used cost-effectively
What is required?
- Experience of working with children in an early years environment
- Level 3 qualification in early years practice or equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £13 per hour
- Location: Slough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 19:28:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator