We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant in Lancashire.
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 2 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
This is a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant wanting to gain experience within the NHS.
The hourly rates of pay are up to from £12.00 to £15.00 per hour (Limited Company paid through umbrella) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience within the care sector in the UK.
The successful candidate will be provided with the relevant practical and mandatory training (no on the job training available) NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions!
* £250 referral bonus if you refer a friend- T & Cs apply
* Free Compliance- we pay for your compliance from start to finish this includes your DBS (fasttrack), training, vaccinations
* One point of contact for all your shift bookings by a specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Several payroll runs each week
* excellent pay rates
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com or call me on 01772 208963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Lancashire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Shelby Johnson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 16:18:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative