This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Adults Support Worker
- Supporting people to engage in meaningful activities.
- Supporting people with occasional personal care.
- Supporting people to maintain their safety during periods of confusion.
- Supporting people with general mobility around the home.
- Promoting independence and dignity and providing a valued service.
- 20-40 hours per week
- Experience working with older people with a physical or mental health need.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS
- To be available for 4 on, 4 off working hours between 7am - 10pm, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Other shift patterns are available depending on your availability.
To express your interest or request more information, please get in touch with Megan!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £11.75 - £12.00 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Megan Riding
- Tel: 01772 208 964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-05 14:07:46 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager