Service Care Solutions are currently working alongside a successful online sales business with offices within the lively Spinningfields area of Manchester.
ROLE: Sales Consultant - Permanent
LOCATION: Spinningfields, Manchester
Salary: £22,000 first year OTE £40,000-£60,000
The business model works on warm leads provided by the large online presence this company has.
Each enquiry is to buy a high value item giving the opportunity to help the customer organise finance where needed as well as multiple opportunities to upsell add-on services and products.
This is a highly commission based opportunity
- Answer and ensure you are utilising all warm leads efficiently
- Respond to all online enquiries in the expected timeframe set by the management team
- Work effectively to achieve individual and team sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a work rate and level that meets the company's objectives
- Approach all enquiries professionally and follow all company procedures
- Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime which includes abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA
- Treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect
- Offer customers the highest level of service and maintain great customer satisfaction and retention whilst actively building on product knowledge
- Previous experience in a sales role is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst maintaining an active role in a close-knit team
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your role and providing good customer service
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Good organisation and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time is vital
- Excellent time-management skills with an eye for accuracy and detail
- Good commercial awareness of the automotive industry is desired but not essential
You will be:
- A passionate and self-motivated candidate who is eager to develop within your role
- Responsible and organised with an eye for accuracy and detail
- Competent and professional in using your own initiative and proactive about achieving your set targets
- Understanding and enthusiastic with a positive approach to work
- Ready to take on a new challenge and progress your career in a successful, fast-growing company
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Alex Procter via email, Alex.Procter@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208952 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative