Community Mental Health Practitioner
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Mental Health experienced Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist to work as CMHP/Supervising Practitioner or CMHP/Trainee Supervising Practitioner within a new mental health support team in Lancashire.
The service supports children, young people and their families focusing on early intervention and delivered on a community and educational setting.
This is an interim position with very competitive depending on previous experience.
The successful applicant will working within a Children and Young People (CYP) Mental Health Support Team wh35o have bases in Greater Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP ad their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
As a Supervising Practitioner your role will involve supporting and guiding Educational Mental Health Practitioners as well as delivering training, interventions and consultation to children, young people, families and educational staff.
Our Mental Health Support Team will work with 58 schools and colleges across the Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire areas.
They will help pupils with issues like anxiety, low mood, and behavioural difficulties.
- Trainee Supervising Practitioner: £26 - £29ph (Ltd)
- Experienced Supervising Practitioner: £32-35ph (Ltd)
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00 maybe some flex can discuss at interview
Mileage paid from base.
No formal WFH but again possibly some flex discuss at interview
Full Time (37hours per week)
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
- Supervising Practitioner: The applicant must hold 2-4 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision.
- Trainee Practitioner: The applicant must hold up to 2 years post qualification experience working with therapeutically with children and young people.
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: £26 - £35 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-01 11:27:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative