Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant in Carlisle
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 3 with and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work looking for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £22.00 per hour (Limited Company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained, we provide this training.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
Benefits of working for us!!
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a friend- T & Cs apply
- Free Compliance- we pay for your compliance from start to finish this includes your DBS (fasttrack), training, vaccinations
- One point of contact for all your shift bookings by a specialist Mental Health Consultant
- Several payroll runs each week
- excellent pay rates
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £12 - £22 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Carlisle, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Stephanie Goupil
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-01 08:54:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary