Business and Facilities Administrator
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Business and Facilities Administrator to work for a Police force in Lancashire, the role is a full time long term role, please see below for more information.
To apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Divisional Support Administrator
Contract: 6 Months +
- To assist the Divisional Support Team Leader in providing the divisional Facilities Management (FM) function.
- Ensure the FM administration functions are delivered to a high standard to support and facilitate front line policing operations.
- To contribute to the team objectives, following working practices and organisational procedures in the delivery of the support service.
- Keep to schedules, specifications and quality standards in the delivery of a high quality service.
- To meet customer expectations and build professional relationships with Divisional colleagues
- Raise purchase orders for products services and supplies relevant to the FM support function.
- Collect information on supplier performance and customer feedback.
- Contribute to projects in accordance with project plans.
- Maintain record systems/databases/inventories as required in respect of all issued equipment ensuring records are kept accurate and update to date.
- Issue and control of cardkey, proximity card keys, and lockers for the division.
- Facilitate the Constabulary travel policy, including co-ordination of pool cars and fuel cards for the division, and hire cars.
- Carry out financial tasks for the area of business to the required standards.
Providing financial information within the required timescales as and when required.
- Process Civil Claims in accordance with the Constabulary procedures.
- Assist in the administration of Health and Safety building related legislation, including fire evacuation, first aid, defibrillators, display screens and COSHH.
- Work with customers and colleagues to ensure delivery of effective communication and management of expectations.
Adopting a customer focussed approach.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Professional Development Review (PDR) process with your manager
- Possess, or be willing to work towards within a period of 3 years, a Business Administration or Facilities Management (Level 2) qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of working under own initiative and prioritising your own workloads, with the minimum of supervision
- Experience of inputting, updating and maintaining computerised and manual filing/record systems
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: Up to £10.21 per hour
- Location: Blackburn, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-31 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator