Permanent Mon-Fri, Full and Part-Time vacancies
£20,475 Full-Time + Commission + Bonuses
£10,500 Part-Time + Commission + Bonuses
Salary plus monthly and quarterly commission and bonus on offer!
No Weekends! No Bank Holiday working!
Reduced Rates for MOT & Services
Do you have an energetic and positive outlook?
Would you like to work for a respected and stable company that provides full training and supports you on your journey to becoming a professional Sales Advisor?
Is working with a friendly and supportive team who will help motivate you, ensuring you achieve your maximum potential and build a secure future important to you?
Then look no further – we have just the job for you!
My client is looking for full and part-time Sales Advisors to join their friendly team.
Hours: 08:45-17:15 full-time, 13:15 – 17:15 part-time (Mon-Fri)
They are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can multitask, have an energetic approach to work, are willing to learn and can ensure customers receive an efficient and positive experience.
The primary role is to build and maintain your own customer base while being supported by and experienced team leader who will provide you with coaching and guidance.
You will contact prospective businesses to offer a complete range of fuel procurement for their vehicles.
Has been trading since 1983 and is proud of the partnerships they have developed with BP, Shell, Esso, Texaco and Keyfuels while selling over 1m litres of fuel on their behalf each week.
What’s in it for you?
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive commission and Bonus structure
- Free secure onsite parking
- Development & Training opportunities
- Fuel Partner rewards points
- Regular financial incentives
- Quarterly Big-Ticket Incentive with a £3000 prize pot
- Staff Events and Fun evenings
- Discounted Diesel
- Reduced Rates for MOT & Services
Westin Par Recruitment Experts acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience.
If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,475.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dover: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: JD/CT10917
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Rotational/Medicines Management
- Trainee Customs Clearance Clerk
- Customs Clearance Clerk
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior / School Nurse
- Senior Nurse / Junior Sister
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Pharmacy Assistant or Technician
- Pharmacist Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Ward Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
- Ferry booking Representative - German Speaking
- Mechanical Technician
- Senior or Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Operations Manager
- Ward Manager/Clinical Lead - RN Adult
- Internal Auditor - Part-time
- IP Pharmacist - Independent Prescriber