Circa £28,000 PA
Border of East London / Essex
Our client is one of the most award winning media and events company in the UK.
They have a growing portfolio of live events and exhibitions as well as producing well established publications and award-winning magazines and websites.
They are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team, who will work across the clients consumer home interest portfolio of events and publications.
- At least 1-2 years of experience within an events marketing role
- Be able to bring new ideas to the table and take real ownership of the role, leveraging previous experience.
- Assist in producing and implementing a marketing and promotional plan, including schedules for media, direct marketing, digital marketing, and PR.
- Identify and secure essential media partnerships and other third-party promotional partnerships, delivering strategies to maximise promotion for the portfolio of exhibitions.
- Produce and manage a regularly updated and optimised positive web presence for all exhibitions, which is easy to find and navigate.
Also, to ensure your exhibition is present and up to date on all relevant corporate and industry websites.
- Manage and produce social media promotion channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest including paid for advertising.
- Track the effectiveness of all items of marketing communication against agreed performance measures and produce a post-evaluation of your campaigns.
- Communicate with exhibitors to generate content, create their profiles and promote attendance to the Show via their channels.
- Work on-site at the exhibitions, delivering at Show marketing activations, overseeing photography and videography, chaperoning talent, and managing customer service inboxes and box office enquires.
- Establish and maintain effective working partnerships with all relevant internal and external colleagues and associates.
Do you feel this Marketing Executive role is for you?
Then forward your CV to Insignia Recruit or to discuss the role further and get a more in depth job description, please contact INSIGNIA GROUP – Nikki: 0203 750 0575 ext.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: £25k - 28k per year + company benefits
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ND0028
- Posted: 2022-08-30 17:03:05 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Lead Radiographer
- Healthcare Assistants (HCA's , Nursing Auxiliaries -Band 2 or Band 3
- RN'S, Registered Nurses Acute Settings
- RN's Band 6 CRCU Experience
- RN's , Registered Nurses Band 5 Paediatric Wards
- RN'S, Registered Nurses Band 5 CRCU
- Lead Consultant Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Procurement Technician
- Hospice Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse -Stroke and Medical Rehab Ward
- Staff Nurse Surgical Ward
- Senior Staff Nurse Medical & Stroke Rehab Ward
- Staff Nurse Day Case Surgical Ward
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients