Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN - RMN
Job Title: Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN - RMN
Salary: £33,706 - £40,588 + relocation allowance
This Community Mental Health Services have entered a 3-year transformation program that will ensure services are focused on providing care at the heart of the community.
The team are forging and renewing partnerships between colleagues in Primary & Secondary Care Services to reposition mental health care for our population back into the community.
You will provide a high-quality, home-based mental health service to those individuals with severe and/or enduring mental health problems.
Whether you are already a resident of Cornwall or looking to relocate, you are encouraged to take the next step in your career and benefit from living in a beautiful part of the Country, whilst making a real difference to patients.
This opportunity will enable you to become part of a pioneering service as we look forward to delivering dynamic care and will create development opportunities for career development.
Full-Time & Part-Time hours can be accommodated.
Person specification: You must have full registration with the NMC as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN).
- NHS Pension
- Paid Leave
- NHS discounts from retailers UK hotels and main attractions
- Protected CPD time
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Salary car sacrifice scheme
- Paid mileage
- Free DBS checks where required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £33,706 - 40,588 per year + relocation allowance
- Location: Bodmin
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/PL/10914/1
- Posted: 2022-08-30 14:56:18 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult or RMN
- Care Assistant or Practitioner
- Charge Nurse
- Pharmacy Manager - Pharmacist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RN Adult
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult / RGN
- Pharmacist Manager
- IP Pharmacist - Independent Prescriber
- Ward Manager/Clinical Lead - RN Adult
- Senior or Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Ward Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
- Registered Nurse
- Pharmacist Manager
- Pharmacy Assistant or Technician
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Senior Nurse / Junior Sister