Clerical Officer - Police
Service care solutions are recruiting for a Clerical Officer on a full time, long term contract in Liverpool.
Please see below for more information and if you would like to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962
- Provide an administrative support service for the Prosecutions Unit to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of a centralised Prosecutions Unit
- Assist with the administrative duties within the unit in order to ensure that the priorities are addressed within appropriate timescales and to required standards, to ensure effective service delivery.
- Undertake all duties relating to incoming and outgoing communications, ensuring an effective service is provided.
- Use force systems to create and produce documents and digital media to support prosecutions.
- Deal with telephone enquiries from both internal and external sources and deal with day-to-day correspondence as appropriate.
Undertake data inputting into relevant force systems to enable effective exchange of information with Criminal Justice partners.
- Maintain and track systems to ensure appropriate information is retained or destroyed in accordance with force policy and legal requirements.
- Undertake all responsibilities relating to information management, data quality, information sharing, intelligence and information security in accordance with the NPCC Guidance on the Management of Police
- Information in order to achieve compliance with the Statutory Code of Practice.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good knowledge of relevant police and criminal justice procedures and the Criminal Justice system to administer the duties of the role effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of using Niche within Criminal Justice framework.
- Proficient keyboard skills with a good knowledge of relevant Force IT systems e.g.
Xhibit, PNC (not exhaustive) to deliver a quality service to customers internally and externally.
- Good communication skills to ensure accurate information is issued and obtained from all customers/agencies/partners.
- The ability to prioritise and organise workloads to ensure timescales are met.
- Post holder will need to demonstrate adaptability within a constantly evolving Criminal Justice system.
- Clear and demonstrable professional and ethical standards which enable the postholder to promote a positive image of the team and Merseyside Police.
If you wish to apply please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772208962
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £9.85 - £10.85 per hour
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-30 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator