Project Surveyor (Fire)
Our client, a housing group based in Yeovil are looking for a Project Surveyor to join their team.
This is on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is:
- To provide an efficient and effective reactive fire safety surveying service which ensures the safety of customers, staff, and assets in line with the current fire safety regulations and legislation.
- To deliver a variety of Fire projects utilising approved contractors and internal staff to ensure the organisation complies with its statutory obligations and customer expectations.
- Carry out inspections to ensure all works are delivered in accordance with agreed specification and quality standards ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation and the organisations policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the wider fire safety team providing project management services for any fire projects assigned, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are working in-line with the project delivery timelines and relevant standards.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Previous experience as a Surveyor on Fire Safety works, ideally within a Housing Association/group.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £34239 - £45281 per annum
- Location: Yeovil, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-26 21:32:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant