Older People Housing Manager
Job Title: Older People Housing Manager
Location: London, Bethnal Green E3
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Salary : £33,200
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Older Persons Housing Manager to join our Enhanced Housing Management department to ensure the effective delivery of Housing Services to residents.
The postholder will have day to day responsibilities of managing a dedicated team of Scheme Coordinators and managing all housing related activities within the Schemes.
You will be confident with managing external relationships and be able to demonstrate flexibility to meet service demands.
Main tasks and duties -
- Ensuring the delivery of a high performing, customer focused service to older customers
- Ensuring a high standard of Enhanced Housing Management is provided to
- Assistance in the coordination of supported services
- Working closely with Resident Engagement and Community Investment staff
- to identify unmet needs amongst older people and implement new initiative
- Ensuring that the cultural needs of older residents are met, and good practice
- and customer excellence is delivered and maintained at the culturally specific schemes (Bengali and Somali speaking residents).
- Relevant experience of housing services for older people.
- Extensive experience in Enhanced Housing Management.
- Proven experience of managing staff to deliver housing services, including staff who are based remotely and dispersed.
- Delivery of services in a culturally diverse community and excellent customer services to older people.
- Up to date and relevant knowledge of Older people's services, safeguarding, Housing and relevant legislation e.g., welfare benefits, care and support.
and how these affect the services provided.
- Bilingual - English/Bengali Desirable
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Simply Health - help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme - including free legal, financial and counselling advice
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £33200.00 per annum
- Location: Docklands, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-26 12:25:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator