Assistant HR Business Partner
Assistant HR Business Partner needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Oxford
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £30 ltd an hour
- Reporting to and partnering with the HR Business Partners to lead, engage and develop their people through coaching, best practice sharing and implementing best people practices and processes in all types of HR advice and support
- To support the development of a centre for excellence for people management with an emphasis on raising the profile of HR, effective and proactive management of complex employee relations matters, change management, supporting policy development and undertaking a range of HR related projects across the HR and OD function
What is required?
- CIPD Level 7 or willingness to work towards completion
- CIPD Level 5 and current CIPD membership
- Coaching qualification or willingness to achieve and/or relevant mentoring experience
- Line management experience
- Experience of job evaluation and the ability with relevant training to participate in job evaluation panels
- Experience of supporting significant programmes of organisational development and change
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-25 20:34:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant