Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner
Are you an Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse looking for a new opportunity? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults with Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to support a Community Mental Health service in the Leicestershire area.
The successful candidate would work for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement.
However, part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner
Pay Rate: £30.00 Umbrella LTD per hour
Bonus: £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Shifts Available: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
, Work with universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of a diverse patient group through contributing to professional consultation and training
, To enhance access the mental health services, promoting timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
, Work within a community setting, providing therapeutic mental health assessment and intervention
, Work within the CPA framework
, Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific
, Build and maintain positive relationships with other agencies
, Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services
, Support partnership working through offering people choice and flexibility in the service that they receive
, Promote the safety and welfare of service-users and their families
, Co-ordinate and facilitate an appropriate discharge plan
, Complete risk assessments and clinical documentation, including formulation, safety management plans
, Making referrals to services where indicated for completed face-to-face assessments
· The applicant must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC
· The applicant must hold a full valid driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the job role.
· The applicant must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process if not currently registered with Service Care Solutions.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-25 15:04:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative