I am currently recruiting a Care Coordinator to work within an NHS Mental Health Team providing high quality care and support to services users with mental health struggles in Lancashire
- Hours: Full Time [37.5]
- Pay: £35 - 36ph (Ltd) Day +additional business mileage
The Adult Community Mental Health Team provides a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Secondary Care Psychological Therapies and Consultant Psychiatrists.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery
- The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC, a Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England or a Qualified Occuaptional Therapist registered with the HCPC.
The appplicant must have have recent employed experience working within Mental Health Services such as CMHT, HBTT, CRHT, EIT and Psychiatric/A&E Liaison.
- The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £35 - £36 per hour + +mileage
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-25 14:45:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator