Job title: HR Advisor
Location: Camden NW1 - Hybrid working
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term
Weekly Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £37,500 - £40,000
The Advisor role is a pivotal role within our structure.
You are the main point of contact for managers within a business area and you will support and advise them on a broad range of matters.
While providing advice and supporting managers on all Employee Relations cases and provide advice on people related matters.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with managers; supporting them to deliver their business plans, corporate plans and People Strategy.
- Provide a high-quality proactive HR service to the business, focused on business outcomes and results whilst ensuring the consistent application of HR policies and procedures.
- Regularly review workforce KPIs for your business area to identify patterns and trends, and work with your managers to identify solutions and improvements.
- Provide timely advice to managers on all areas of HR, delegating effectively to HR Assistants as appropriate, and liaising effectively with the L&D team and Resourcing team as needed.
- Manage the HR aspects of the authorisation process on the HR System for onboarding and
- contract/payroll changes submitted by managers in accordance with the monthly payroll deadlines.
- Review and authorise the issuing of contracts and contract changes for your business area, supporting HR Assistant as needed
- Support HR Assistants with pay queries, and lead on complex queries to bring about timely and effective resolution.
- Proactively drive forward the management of ER and capability cases, providing advice, coaching and support to managers to lead cases in a timely and effective manner.
- Leading on the people aspects of change management e.g., as part of a restructure or TUPE transfer
- Identify learning and development needs of managers in relation to people management and working with the L&D team to deliver training.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and timeliness, with particular regard, but not limited to payroll, other employee data, maintaining appropriate documentation and HR reporting.
- Manage, develop and coach HR Assistants and provide support, coaching and guidance to HR Officers in order to aid in their development and breadth of experience.
- CIPD qualified or working towards with strong knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience of restructuring or TUPE transfer
- Knowledge of employment law and experience of advising managers on its application
- Ability to risk assess a case/situation and prioritise accordingly
- Experience of advising and coaching managers to reach a sound, business-focussed, pragmatic solution on a range of HR matters
- Experience of advising on complex Employee Relations and capability issues and being able to demonstrate good outcomes
- Experience or knowledge of onboarding and payroll processes
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Month
- Rate: £37500 - £40000.00 per annum
- Location: West End, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-25 08:35:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant