Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Colchester area who require a cleaner to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within a cleaning role is essential for this position.
- The sweeping and/or washing of all communal staircases, foyers, balconies, passages, courtyards, car parks, hard standing areas, chute chamber rooms and refuse storage rooms
- The cleaning and/or washing of lift car floors and walls, lamp shades and diffusers, estate signs, estate furniture and other such communal fixtures and fittings as may be prescribed
- Remove any extraneous matter not exclusively including and any other detritus
This is a full time position working 9AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with a total of 35 hours per week.
Previous experience within a similar position is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Location: Colchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ross Cargill
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-24 11:06:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant