Plasterer \ Tiler
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Plasterer to join the team in Barnsley.
You would be working as part of a team delivering essential upgrades to our social housing properties.
We require an individual who is confident in carrying out the following aspects of tiling and plastering works to a high standard with a keen eye for detail, tiling experience is essential for this role as this will make up the predominant aspect of works with some plastering works as and when required.
- Tiling work to include preparation and install of kitchen tiles during kitchen works or following rewire and Bathroom tiling following bathroom renewal.
- Plaster works to include: Surface Preparation - removal of defective plaster
- Rough & Skim finish - Kitchens and bathroom,
- Over boarding & Skim finish
- Dry Lining
- Installation of insulated plasterboards
- Damp Works - Installing tanking system or Dry Rod system and working with renovating plaster,
- Artexing - This would be patch work only
- NVQ Level 2 Plastering
- CSCS Card is essential
- Driving License - Company car will be provided for work purposed
- Basic Tools
- Working at heights
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 37 hours a week - a DBS will be put in process upon successful candidates offer due to working in tenanted properties.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: On Going
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour + Company Vehicle
- Location: Barnsley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Hannah Forshaw
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-22 14:13:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative