Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a Legal 500 firm who are seeking a Criminal Solicitor to join their highly reputable and established team.
Please find below further details about the role and the person specification.
ROLE: Criminal Solicitor
PQE: NQ to 3 years'
LOCATION: Clapham, South West London
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000
Benefits - 25 days annual leave (increasing to 28 after 3 years and 30 days after 5 years), workplace pension, birthday off, bonus scheme, annual pay reviews, training and professional development
- To manage a full caseload of criminal matters from inception to completion
- Matters will predominantly be related to Youth Crime, Fraud and Business Crime and Motoring Offences
- To attend, advise, and represent clients at police stations and magistrate's courts
- A qualified Solicitor between NQ and 3 years' PQE
- Experienced in managing a full caseload of Crime cases is essential
- Previous experience of preparation of cases for trial in magistrates and crown courts is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff at all levels
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant