Senior Environmental Advisor
Our client, a private construction firm are looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join their team.
This is on a permanent basis - £60,000 per annum + benefits.
The role will be based in Enfield.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Assist in the project application of the Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015
- Take a strategic lead in the sustainability strategy for the business
- Consolidate data for scope 1, 2 and 3 and report in line with the company objectives and goals.
- Be the Lead advisor for environmental issues on projects including design and construction stages
- Manage early schemes through the Environment Impact Assessment process to obtain planning permission prior to works and satisfy planning requirements
- Advise projects to ensure that all identified Risks and Opportunities are managed
- Liaise with stakeholders to obtain licenses and consents for individual contracts and ensure compliance with these at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Previous experience of Environmental H&S matters within the Construction/Utilities sector
- Degree in an Environmental discipline and/or IEMA associate or equivalent
- Practitioner member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment or equivalent
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £60000 per annum
- Location: Enfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-17 17:05:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant