Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a well-established legal practice, based in Staffordshire, who are in need a Property Lawyer to join their Conveyancing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to commit long term to a client focused and forward thinking company.
ROLE: Property Lawyer in a Conveyancing team
SALARY: £30,000 - £55,000
- Deal with your own Conveyancing caseload from start to completion
- Provide an excellent service to both new and existing clients
- Handle a full caseload of both Freehold, Leasehold and New Build sales and purchase files from inception to completion
- Someone with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in Property Law (Lawyer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer).
- Have experience of handling Conveyancing caseloads from start to completion
- Ideally someone with experience of New Build law but this is not essential
- Have strong professional integrity and strive to deliver the best possible service to clients
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant