Kitchen Assistant - Camden
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Camden area who require a kitchen assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Previous experience within the hospitality sector is essential for this position.
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week and will include weekends on a rota basis.
- You will prepare beverage trolleys, serving beverages and snacks to residents
- Prepare and deliver meal trays to residents, relatives and guests.
- Ensure dining areas are clean, tidy and attractively presented.
- Welcome residents and serve them in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all controls and procedures are maintained to meet all hygiene legislation.
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness are maintained and followed at all times.
- working 20 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis between the hours of 7am-8pm
What we are looking for:
- Ideally have previous experience in a busy bar, restaurant, café or pub
- You will have Infection control and COSHH training (desirable)
- You will have level 2 food hygiene certificate (desirable)
- Have a genuine caring nature
- Have knowledge of health and safety in a catering environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £11637.6000 per annum
- Location: Camden, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lauren Marlor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-17 11:51:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant