Band 6 RMN Home Treament Team
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 6 mental health nurse, to work within the crisis resolution and home treatment team covering East Suffolk.
This role is full time covering Monday - Saturday.
You will need experience of assessments and delivery of the crisis and home treatment function, which provides a gatekeeping function to the ward, and an admission avoidance input for patients who are experiencing an acute episode.
There is a 24 hour service provided with a range of shift patterns available to meet most requirements.
There is a requirement to work both Day and Night shifts.
Experience with Lorenzo is essential, and previous experience of working in CRHTT or Mental Health Liaison is essential.
The rate for this role is up to £26 per hour (days) on a limited company (umbrella) basis, with increases for nights and weekends, dependant on experience.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant