Community Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Community Support Worker to support service users as a Single Point of contact who are awaiting allocation of a Care Coordinator.
The role is working within an Adult Mental Health Community Team based in Preston.
- Band 3 £13.
- Band 4 £15.00ph (Ltd)
- Additional business mileage 0.45p per mile
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- Full or Part Time Hours
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, and Therapy Staff.
- Adult Community Mental Health
- The applicant must have recent employed experience working within similar Mental Health Services such as CMHT, HBTT, CRHT, EIT and Psychiatric/A&E Liaison.
- The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- Free Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training.
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities, The National Probation Service and a plethora of private, non-profit and charitable organisations.
Interested? Call Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: £13 - £15 per hour + mileage
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-17 09:18:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator