Registered General Nurse
We are looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work adhoc shifts in Blackburn
-£150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours!!!
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in an NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role.
The position involves working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The rates of pay are £25.00- £35.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays, Additional rates for Emergency Department shifts available.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Daily payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £25.00 - £35.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blackburn, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Stephanie Goupil
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-15 17:20:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative