A leading Client within the Technology industry is currently recruiting for a Security Manager to join their team as soon as possible to overseeing security operations at one of their sites in London.
This is a full time, permanent position and the ideal candidate will have experience overseeing security of high profile premises and have a SIA license.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of a team of Team Leaders, Officers and responsible for Reception and Front of House service delivery.
The main responsibility of the role will be ensuring client satisfaction at all times through the effective management and support of all Security positions and services on the sites under your responsibility, ensuring a consistently high level of service to the customer and their guests.
- Lead the Security Team on the sites of responsibility and work with other members of the management team within the business to manage all client requirements
- Liaise with and meet key contacts on a regular basis to review service delivery and performance and ensure that quality standards are maintained in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Key performance Indicators.
- Conduct regular site and post visits to ensure that the expected levels of service are maintained and exceeded in terms of client expectations.
This may involve out-of-hours visits
- To provide the customer with a single point of contact for the Security Services on your sites of responsibility
- Responsible for the Management and Welfare of all site security teams under your remit.
- A strong focus on Front of House service delivery and Security standards.
A strong Training and Development focus to improve front line services and to work with the Management Team to identify training plans
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £46112 p/annum.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant