Job title: Support Worker
Salary: £20,520.50 per year + benefits
Are you empathetic and passionate about making a difference, and want to be valued and rewarded by your employer at the same time?
One of the UK’s largest independent providers of comprehensive mental health and disability services is now looking for a Support Worker to help support and empower people with mental health conditions to recover, regain their independence, and prepare to re-integrate back into the community.
Previous experience is an advantage but not essential – great communication skills and a drive to help are all you need.
As a Support Worker at this “Good”-rated service (praised by inspectors for its recovery-oriented, patient-centred care), you will provide guidance, encouragement, and physical and emotional support, to help look after the health and welfare of the people using the service.
The organisation has been praised for its exceptional, wide-ranging employee benefits packages, and also offers extensive training and career development opportunities for all its team members.
The site itself is located in picturesque, greenery-laden surroundings, close to local amenities and public transport services.
Previous experience as a Support Worker is desirable but not essential.
- Flexible working, with the possibility for overtime
- Opportunities for further learning, incl.
an excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Regular coaching and peer support
- Extensive discount scheme – leisure, retail, and travel
- Employee referral scheme
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20,520.50 per year + benefits
- Location: Harrogate
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/HG/10884/3
- Posted: 2022-08-14 15:28:39 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Rotational/Medicines Management
- Trainee Customs Clearance Clerk
- Customs Clearance Clerk
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior / School Nurse
- Senior Nurse / Junior Sister
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Pharmacy Assistant or Technician
- Pharmacist Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Ward Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
- Ferry booking Representative - German Speaking
- Mechanical Technician
- Senior or Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Operations Manager
- Ward Manager/Clinical Lead - RN Adult
- Internal Auditor - Part-time
- IP Pharmacist - Independent Prescriber