Service Care Solutions are looking for a Clinical Psychologist in the South West area.
As a registered Psychologist you will be working as part of an enthusiastic psychology department comprising Clinical and Forensic Psychologists, specialist workers, trainees and assistants.
Overseeing the psychology provision into the Women's service, you'll be a part of an environment where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and positive risk taking.
You will be given the necessary support and training in managing a clinical caseload.
You will assess complex needs and design and deliver specialist psychological treatments to support collaborative working and recovery.
This will include undertaking risk assessments, psychometric assessments, individual and group interventions.
You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions, deliver training, provide supervision and undertake research
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and promote collaborative working with clients throughout their care.
- Support clinical team working, including direct interventions, consultation and the delivery of staff training programmes.
- Support the clinical team and service in developing new initiatives and ways of working.
- Work with internal and external agencies to enhance treatment pathways.
- Supervise members of the psychology department and other professionals as required.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification.
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society.
- A passion for working with clients with complex needs.
- Experience of using psychological models and theories to address a range of clinical issues.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
- A minimum of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off
- Options for part time working can be considered
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £55000.00 per annum
- Location: Wellington, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-12 14:31:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative