Building Services Engineer
Our client, a local authority based in Keynsham are looking for a Building Services Engineer to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- To provide an efficient and effective engineering design (on the theme of Electrical and Mechanical), contract administration and maintenance service.
- Managing projects relating to building compliance and remediation of breaches, ensuring contractual work is completed to an excellent standard.
- To contribute to the successful development and implementation of the Council's asset management and maintenance programmes and implementation, and other Council projects.
- To direct and manage works from inception to completion, ensuring the Client's objectives are fully understood and effectively achieved within the required timescale, budget and to the satisfaction of the client and end user, taking into account energy efficiency, future maintenance, environmental and access issues.
- Direct, monitor and approve the work of contractors.
- Administer ongoing routine maintenance contracts, analysing and approving the works undertaken, controlling budgets and ensuring good communications with other parties.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
Previous experience of Building Services, candidates will need M&E design experience.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £35 - £38 per hour
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-11 22:35:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative