Project Manager - Fire Safety
A Public authority based in North London is currently recruiting for a Senior Fire Safety Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Fire Safety Projects, ideally within the public sector.
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage a team delivering and monitoring planned works and capital programmes undertaken by contractors on behalf of the council.
- To manage enforcement of tenancy terms and conditions and leasehold contractual obligations relating to building alterations.
- To manage the preparation of Party Wall Awards, Landlord's licences and Right to Buy surveys.
- To be responsible for the delegated Responsive and Capital budgets for Planned works and programmes.
- To be educated to a construction related degree level or equivalent and/or experience in a social housing building repairs environment.
- To be qualified to RICS, CIOB qualification or equivalent.
- Recognised formal project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P30 or equivalent) is desirable
- Motivate, manage, support and inspire the team to deliver high quality customer focused services.
- A minimum of five years relevant experience in the public or private sector to include.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £390 p/day Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£1145 p/week NET after deductions).
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £390 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Hammersmith, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-10 08:53:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant