Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
Our client, a local authority based in Croydon are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This is on a contract basis for 12 months.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the client's Domestic Alarm Project.
- To ensure the organisation complies with the requirements of the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Regulations 2022.
- Ensure there are fit for purpose specification documents available, relating to the alarms and associated works.
- Work with current and future contractors who will be dealing with the installation of the new alarms.
- Negotiate arrangements contractors for the installation of Smoke/CO alarms as part of their ongoing servicing and safety check programmes.
- Ensure pathways for the collections and distribution of appropriate certification is established.
- Work with current Responsive Repairs providers, both internal and external.
- Establish mechanism for residents who inform us that their domestic alarms are not functioning.
- Manage the Asset Compliance Officers who will be supporting the certification processing mechanism.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
Previous experience of Project Managing compliance/alarm upgrades and installation projects.
Candidates will have experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £350 - £450 per day
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-09 16:55:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant