Salary: £29000 - £31000
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Expiry Date: Monday 22 August 2022
About the role:
We are working with a HA tha operates in Essex and East London and manages over 10,000 homes with plans in place to deliver more new homes as part of an ambitious three-year strategy.
They create communities,they build and sell new homes and provide a range of services to our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking member of staff with the ability to work alone, carry out home visits across London and Essex, manage arrears cases, new tenant sign-ups and assess the affordability of properties for new tenants.
The successful candidate will need outstanding communication skills, have some experience of working in a social housing environment, an understanding of Rent Recovery Policy and the Pre-action Protocol.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage rent accounts using enforcement actions where appropriate to recover debts.
- Attend sign-ups and assess the suitability of the property by completing Income and Expenditure Forms for all new tenants and mutual exchanges
- Provide support for the first 6 months of the new tenancy
- Assist residents in maximising their income and sustaining their tenancies by working in partnership with the Welfare Benefit Team to offer advice and support.
For the above post you will have/be:
- Able to take ownership, use own initiative and deliver excellent customer service
- Have excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of income recovery and maximisation strategies along with experience of possession proceedings and presenting cases at court.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel packages.
Due to the nature of the role you must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We offer fantastic benefits including Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA Private Healthcare and much more.
Further to this you can expect 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays, PLUS 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive induction programme and excellent ongoing training.
We encourage agile and remote working where possible.
If you are interested in this role then please apply asap!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £31000.00 per annum
- Location: Essex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Adam Benouaich
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-09 15:28:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant