PO - Croydon
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities.
We are looking to recruit for numerous probation orientated jobs to reduce the reoffending rate and ensure rehabilitation.
All of our roles are temporary contracts, below is a brief summary of the roles that we offer.
Full time - Probation officer.
LOCATION: Croydon - London
HOURS: 37.5 (Can work 1/2 day from home)
PAY RATE: £25.29 - £29.30 (Experience depending)
Full Job Description
Depending on the role, work may include:
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
Anyone interested can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 01772 208962
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator