IT Account Manager
Service Care are currently working with one of the fastest growing IT firms in their sector with over 17 years of success.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their established team.
If you are considering a move into sales or already have sales experience and want to become part of a hard-working supportive team, this could be the opportunity you are looking for?
ROLE: IT Account Manager
LOCATION: Harrogate - Hybrid and Remote Working Available
SALARY: Up to £50,000 - Dependent on experience - Added benefits and Commission
9-5 Monday to Friday
As an IT Account Manager, you will utilise existing data and follow up leads to create and build your own base of accounts.
You'll be arranging telephone and Teams virtual meetings with decision makers within corporations of all sizes.
Working alongside experienced team members you will be assisting customers with IT requirements and providing guidance and support.
This is a very upbeat, busy and fun environment so an equally positive and happy attitude is required.
Most importantly they are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with confidence in their own abilities to achieve targets.
Role and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities
- Attending client Teams meetings to present a solution and sell the companies value, with the support of your colleagues.
- Gain knowledge to have the ability to provide commercial and technical advice to your potential customers - Full training will be provided!! You will learn A LOT from your super supportive colleagues.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure orders taken are correct, in stock, tested, and shipped correctly.
- Accountability and honesty in communication with colleagues
- Maintaining CRM in a timely manner to keep in regular contact with potential and existing customers
- Attending industry roadshows when required
- Achieve monthly KPI's and GP targets
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Interest in and enthusiasm to work in the IT industry
- A proven track record in sales
- A ‘can do, no quit' attitude is most welcome!
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per calendar year service to a maximum of 27 days
- + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare (after 6 months) - Bupa healthcare
- Private Dental Care (after 6 months) - claim back 100% of dental fees if use an
- NHS dentist and a % of costs if a private dentist
- Pension (after 3 months) Employee contribution 3% - Company contribution 5% · Cycle to work scheme (after 6 months) - Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase a bike through gross salary
- Tech Scheme (after 6 months) - Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase tech products through gross salary
- DIS Insurance
- Free flu vaccines and eye test
- Free fruit bowl every week in office
- Lunch provided every last Friday of the month
- Structured induction programme
- Continuous training paid for by the company · Regular company and team social events
- Rate: £30000 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits and commission
- Location: Harrogate, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harvey Rowley
- Tel: 01772 208952
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-09 10:28:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant