Community Recovery Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Community Mental Health Recovery Workers to provide supported living support for adults with Mental Health diagnosis who want to work towards becoming more independent.
Service Hours: Monday - Sunday [08:00 - 22:00]
Working Hours: Full or Part Time [22.5 - 37.5 hours per week] Alternative weekends
Contract: 6 months+ permanent opportunity thereafter
£14.50 Nights and Saturdays
£19.50 Sundays and Bank Holidays
Business mileage paid.
The applicant would work out in the community supporting people independently.
- Manage a caseload of service users and give all necessary assistance to those individuals to enable them to participate in community life.
- Develop domestic management and finance management skills with service users in order to allow increased and improved access to support from this and other services.
- Develop with service users an appropriate personal support plan and risk assessment which takes account of their full range of needs.
- Set up Health and safety systems within the home to enable service users to access support and provide practical and emotional support through the use of the recovery journey tools and systems provided as part of the scheme.
- To provide support with activities such as accessing local community services, work and educational opportunities
- Assist service users in formulating and pursuing positive personal development programmes, including community involvement, with clear, agreed objectives that are regularly reviewed.
- Support service users in the development of emotional management skills, personal and life skills with the aim of attaining greater independence and self-esteem, providing the emotional support necessary to do so.
- Participate in the weekly rota system and provide on call duties to the service users overnight and at weekends if required.
- Participate in community decision making, helping to ensure an inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
- Positively promote the service at all times, including participating in community education initiatives, raising awareness of therapeutic community aims and objectives and taking part in activities designed specifically to publicise the service.
The applicant must have previous community based experience working independently carrying their own case load.
The applicant must be a car driver with use of a vehicle for work purposes.
It would be beneficial if the applicant holds a transferable DBS.
Interested? Call Carly email your updated CV to Carly at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13.50 - £19.50 per hour + mileage
- Location: Chester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-09 10:05:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant