JOB TITLE: Neighbourhood Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 35 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri (9am-5pm)
SALARY: £28000 - £32000
The overall purpose of the Neighbourhood Manger is to manage and oversee the operational delivery of a highly professional and customer focused Housing Operations team.
This will involve the management of a team of front-line officers in delivering an excellent standard of tenancy management services including income collection, debt management, arrears recovery, ASB, tenancy sustainment, financial inclusion, neighbourhood management, voids, and lettings.
The post holder will ensure effective management of the team to maintain and improve on levels of customer satisfaction, and ensure we are achieving our service standards and exceeding our operational performance and KPIs.
- Lead in the delivery of excellent services to all tenures, managing and monitoring performance of the team to create a high-performance culture and drive continuous improvement.
- Oversee income collection through effective monitoring of arrears to drive down rent loss.
Ensure management of accounts is in line with policy and procedure and collection performance achieves and where possible exceeds KPIs.
- Manage the financial inclusion officer to ensure that comprehensive housing welfare and benefits advice and assistance is offered to all residents who need it.
- Oversee management of neighbourhood cases including ASB, domestic violence, and tenancy fraud.
Ensure effective monitoring of actions taken to resolve all cases and to support and protect our communities.
- experience of providing excellent housing services across key areas of housing services including income collection, arrears management, ASB, tenancy fraud, resident liaison, and tenancy management.
- Experience and knowledge of managing and monitoring performance of a team to drive continuous improvement across all key areas of housing services including income collection, arrears management, ASB, tenancy fraud, resident liaison, and tenancy management.
- Experience using software to plan, track and drive individual and team performance.
- Experience of managing teams to deliver housing management services also having a strong track record of driving team performance improvements.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant