Interim Communications Manager
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: London, Bethnal Green E3
Contract Type: Ongoing temporary Contract
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
A new opportunity has become available for Interim Communications Manager to join our client and manage all internal and external communications for the organisation, ensuring messages are consistent.
Promote a positive public image of the organisation; engaging with national and local press, residents, stakeholders and the general public on the website through social media and the development of quality publications.
Main tasks and duties -
- Develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy for the organisation incorporating PR, Stakeholder engagement, Marketing, Online and Internal communication/staff engagement.
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Develop relationships to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Act as the first point of contact for any press enquiries and draft press statements where appropriate
- Writing press releases for local and national media subject to the organisations approval processes.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the organisation and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and minimising any negative PR.
- Developing, collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Develop and implement relevant standards, processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with corporate communications policies.
- Managing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver results for the organisation
- Experience planning and developing targeted content that generates measurable results across a wide range of channels
- Experience of leading campaigns to support culture change and organisational development
- Very strong writing skills with the ability to produce high quality impactful and customer-friendly content for the web, social media and other publications
- Experience of developing productive relationships and experience with the media
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and controlling budgets
- Demonstrable ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Strong writing, editing, design, skills including the ability to present concepts verbally
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £22 - £23 per hour
- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-08 17:25:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant