Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions have a new placement for a Band 6 Mental Health nurse to work within a Home Treatment team, based in Chelmsford.
This role is working Mon-Fri either 8am - 8pm or 10am - 10pm.
Assessment skills in an acute setting.
Preferable some Home Treatment/Crisis/Acute pathway experience.
Driver required as home visits to be undertaken across mid Essex.
Pay rate is £29 ltd per hour.
You must be a Registered Mental Health nurse with previous experience of working at a Band 6 level within this field.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your up to date CV to apply.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant