PO - Remote
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities.
We are looking to recruit for numerous probation orientated jobs to reduce the reoffending rate and ensure rehabilitation.
All of our roles are temporary contracts, below is a brief summary of the roles that we offer.
Full time - Probation officer.
LOCATION: Greater Manchester area
HOURS: Flexible working hours, inclusive of occasional evenings and weekends.
PAY RATE: £22.44 - £26.45 (Experience depending)
Full Job Description
Depending on the role, work may include:
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
Anyone interested can call Mark on 01772 028962 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant