Senior Licensing Officer
Our client, a local authority based in Elmbridge, Surrey are looking for a Senior Licensing Officer to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- To deliver the Council's licensing functions in accordance with, statutory requirements and guidance, Council policies, processes, and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of all licences issued by the Licensing Team and take appropriate enforcement action as necessary.
- To investigate complaints, and take appropriate enforcement action in line with statutory requirements and guidance, policies, and procedures
- To interpret statutory requirements, guidance, and Council policies and advise stakeholders in relation to all services provided by the Licensing Team.
- To determine the suitability of applicants to hold a licence, and determine applications for all licences, registrations and permits handled by the Licensing Team.
- To recommend licence refusals or revocations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience of licensing issues in relation to Environmental Health enforcement.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £40 per hour
- Location: Elmbridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-05 12:26:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative