Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner/ Nurse
Salary: very competitive
Contract length: Permanent
Location: North West, London
We are looking for a new Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our client’s well-established theatre team.
You will work alongside their multi-disciplinary team with some of the most well renowned surgeons in the world.
Our Client is a well-known top private hospital with a strong history.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Scrub Nurse / Practitioner who is ready for the next step in their career.
You will be passionate about high quality service delivery and patient care.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years experience preferably working in both NHS and Private settings.
You must have an excellent work ethic and always be willing to put the patient first.
Excellent transport links, minutes from Central London.
Scrub Nurses responsibilities:
- Registered Nurse (NMC PIN Number) with recognised post graduate theatre qualification or equivalent experience or Registered ODP with cert HE/Diploma
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Significant post registration skills
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge base of theatre practice
- Experience in orthopaedics and Urology
- Experience in a wide variety of surgeries
- Specialist knowledge operating theatre care
- The ability to communicate with clarity and intelligibility in both written and spoken English.
Ability to build a rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Flexibility to change shifts when department needs change
- Must be able to participate in the on-call rota if required
- Able to operate under pressure, cope with setbacks, self-aware
- 27 days annual leave
- generous private healthcare cover
- contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: DOE
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CG0004
- Posted: 2022-08-05 10:11:33 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Lead Radiographer
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Ward Manager - Haematology & Stem Cell Transplantation
- Digital Sales Executive
- Digital Sales Manager
- Client Review Administrator
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General
- General Radiographers Band 5 or Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant, HCA'S, Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Clinical Educator
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients