Our client, a local authority based in Brighton are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- To take responsibility for the day to day operations throughout the city for the maintenance and plumbing service for public toilets and toilets in buildings associated with Cityclean providing well planned, quality, efficient and safe work programmes to keep the Public toilets in safe working order.
- To operate within the context of a highly political and industrial relations environment.
- To undertake maintenance and plumbing work within Public Toilets and toilets in buildings associated with Cityclean.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience of supervising maintenance works, specifically plumbing activities.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £21.87 per hour
- Location: Brighton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-04 09:41:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Probation Officer
- Night Support Worker
- Capital Works Project Manager
- Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant