Placement Officer needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 35 hours per week
Salary - £11.75 ltd an hour
- To support placement searches processes from start to finish by collaborating with staff within the service to identify suitable placements for vulnerable children in care to enable the best outcome from children, young people and their families
- You will be expected to follow up placement offers with providers to ensure that the placement requested matches the placement being provided and actively challenge when anomalies exist and to undertake cost negotiations with providers to ensure optimum value for money and as a result, reducing the overall expenditure for placements within the service
- The job will include quality assuring forms, setting up finance packages, setting up contracts and assisting with other key placement related duties as required
- You will be required to cover duty at least 1 day per week which involves dealing with same day placement searches until they are resolved
What is required?
- Experience working in the provision and funding placements for children and young people
- Experience working in a role responsible for coordinating activities
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £11.75 per hour
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-03 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- crane driver
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Life Story Practitioner