People Business Partner
Job title - People Business Partner
Location - Wembley, London - HA9
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £ 48,082
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a People Business Partner at a local housing association to support the People & Culture team in the delivery of an efficient and effective service, providing advice to senior managers on people matters consistent with internal policies, processes and legislation
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Lead and participate in People & Culture projects to deliver the strategy, objectives, and plans.
Measure and monitor the return on investment for people initiatives and providers.
Operate within budget and ensure value for money.
- Manage a team to deliver an effective and proactive service.
Monitoring the effectiveness of service delivery and putting in place remedial actions to achieve improvements where appropriate.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to senior stakeholders on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) People policies and procedures, and employment law.
Ensuring employee relations and engagement matters are dealt with fairly and consistently to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Increase engagement by building effective working relationships with stakeholders and managing employee feedback mechanisms.
Support managers to develop Directorate/Team development plans, to increase performance, address issues, identify knowledge gaps, and advise on appropriate interventions.
- Increase engagement and performance by coaching and developing management capability; through a wide range of people initiatives, including the development and implementation of skill boosters.
- Manage and support our talent mapping and succession planning programme.
Ensure that talent and succession planning are part of the Directorates people plan, that regular reviews take place to inform business strategy, people development and retention of high performers
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) Qualified level 5 or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Build high quality and impactful relationships quickly and managing expectations/needs of customers to ensure a high standard of service is always provided.
- Able to balance delivering ambitious standards as a People Specialist, whilst ensuring project work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on complex People matters to ensure that the organisation operates within the current legislative framework.
- Experience of using a range of recruitment and selection techniques and methodologies to advise managers accordingly.
- Experience of supporting the delivery of organisational change.
- Experience of supporting an organisation in delivering a pay and reward, engagement, wellbeing, and EDI initiatives
- Proficient level of knowledge of UK employment law and demonstrates an awareness of forthcoming legislative changes and their impact on the business.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £48082.00 per annum
- Location: Wembley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-03 14:37:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator