I have a post for an experienced Labourer to join our Homes and Repairs Team covering Birmingham and the Midlands.
Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
We are a housing team doing Kitchen and Bathroom rip outs and re installs.
We are looking for someone to assist the team in carrying and moving materials in and out of the properties.
Help the Trades Team with support where needed.
Given the locations we work (we cover all Birmingham and surrounding areas) Ideally you will drive.
You will need to get to the 1st property of the day, from there the Team will take you from site to site in the company van, before being dropped off in the evening.
Ideally you will have worked in a manual role before, have a way to get to the first site in the morning, and be happy to put in a good days work.
There is a potential for a permanent job if you do well.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: John Neary
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-02 16:25:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 6 CPN
- Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse