Grounds Maintenance Operative
A large housing association is recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to manage the grounds maintenance service across Easleigh & Ringwood.
The focus of this Grounds Maintenance Operative role to carry out the grounds maintenance service across the Easleigh & Ringwood area.
You will be responsible for the upkeep of the external communal areas, grass, shrubs and hedges including bulk items and litter picking.
You may also be required to undertake soft landscaping/minor tree work.
You'll be covering sites across Hampshire from a main base and have the flexibility to plan your workload within a fortnightly round.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a highly motivated high performing, customer obsessed, values-based team.
- Ensure the delivery of a high performing grounds maintenance service to all customers within the operating area.
- Ensure all operational performance criteria are met and/or exceeded as required by the business.
- Dealing with customer feedback, taking responsibility for complaints within the operating area to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Maintaining records to support the monitoring and reporting on performance progress, quality control and budget reconciliation.
- Organise and complete any necessary checks to ensure that all colleagues within the operating area are fully compliant and trained
- Ensure the safety of all team members, other colleagues, suppliers and members of the public through effective H&S management in all aspects of work.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all equipment used by the grounds maintenance team is serviced regularly, washed and kept clean, and is in a good safe working condition with any repairs work managed without a disruption to the service.
- Responsible for ensuring there are plant machinery, materials and supplies appropriate to grounds maintenance available at all times.
To be considered for this Grounds Maintenance Operative role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Practical amenity horticultural knowledge & experience
- PA1 and PA6AW qualifications (desirable, but not essential)
- NPTC certification or equivalen (desirable, but not essential)
- A full driver's licence (with towing licence desirable)
This is a permanent, full time Grounds Maintenance Operative role, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday and offering a salary of £22,641including benefits such as 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, an excellent pension scheme etc.
If this Grounds Maintenance Operative role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Grounds Maintenance Operative role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Grounds Maintenance Operative role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £22641.00 per annum
- Location: Eastleigh, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-02 14:21:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator